Employees State Insurance Corporation gives the chance to the eagerly waiting and struggling aspirants for the jobs in the government of India. ESIC Uttarakhand Steno UDC Recruitment is a good chance for the job seekers who are preparing for the jobs in Central Government. ESIC recruitment board has the responsibility of organizing the recruitment of the Stenographers & Upper Divisional Clerks.
The wishing aspirant may apply the form of the posts of the Steno and UDC in the ESIC. They can apply for one region various forms from multiple states will not be acceptable, If a candidate applies for more than one states/regions, the form will be dismissed by the ESIC recruitment board. So applicants keep it in mind while you applying the form of the ESIC.
All the info of the advertisement of the ESIC recruitment of the Stenographer and Upper divisional Clerks in the Uttarakhand State is mentioned below. You can go through the box and gather all the information and judge that you are qualified for this big recruitment of the ESI Corporation. If yes then fill the form and don’t let go away this opportunity to get selected in the central govt job in the Employees SIC.
ESIC Uttarakhand Steno UDC Recruitment 2019
- UDC – 09
- Stenographer – 01
- HSC / 12th pass OR Equivalent from a Recognized Board.
- Controlling the databases, Experiences of working in MS. Office and Computer knowledge.
- Stenography typing test of a speed of 80 words per minute in Hindi/English.
- Graduation from a recognized University.
- Working Knowledge of Computer in M.S. Office and sense of the Databases.
Note: Eligibility for the ESIC Uttarakhand Steno UDC Recruitment aspirants will be considered as on the crucial date i.e 15th April 2019 of the filling the form of ESIC.
- The aspirant must be a Citizen of India.
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Nepal or Bhutan or Tibetan Refugee who shifted to India before 1962 with an intent to settle in India on a permanent basis.
- Age of candidate must be between 18 to 27 Years as on 15th April 2019.
- SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen candidates are enjoying the age relaxation as per the reservation policy.
This is revised for the post is Level- 4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) with Entry Pay Rs. 25500/-, after the 7th Central Pay Commission, replaced against Pay Band Rs. 5200- 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- of 6th Central Pay Commission
|All other categories||500/-|
Note: Applicant have to pay all the extra charges( if any) imposed by the bank.
ESIC Uttarakhand Steno UDC Recruitment have two posts and both have different selection criteria.
Two phases available in the ESIC UK region Stenographer vacancy.
|Name of Subject||Questions||Marks||Time|
|General Awareness||50||50||25 Minutes|
- Negative marking of 0.25.
- The Candidates have been shortlisted in the ratio of 1:10 for next round for the Uttarakhand ESIC recruitment.
- Phase II has two sections of ESIC Uttarakhand Stenographer examination.
- (A) MS Word, Excel & Slide creation, in PowerPoint= 50 Marks (This exam is only a qualifying exam).
- (B)Stenography Typing test of 80 words per 10 minutes (for Visually Handicapped candidates = 85 minutes in English, 95 minutes in Hindi).
Phase I (Prelims)
1 General Awareness
3. Reasoning Ability
4. Quantitative Aptitude
- Each subject has 50 marks of weight a total of 200 marks in the duration of 01 hours.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for Phase-II in the ratio of 1:10
Phase II(Main Examination)
1 General Awareness = 50 Marks
2. English =50 Marks
3. Reasoning Ability = 50 Marks
4. Quantitative Aptitude = 50 Marks
- A total of 200 questions exam of a duration of 2 hrs.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for Phase-III in the ratio of 1:5
[icon name=”arrow-right” class=” unprefixed_class=”] Candidates have to appear in phase III and qualify the computer skills test for the final selection in the Uttarakhand ESI corporation as Upper Divisional Clerk.
Phase III: Computer Skill Test (Qualifying in Nature)
- Two slides in the powerpoint = 10 marks.
- MS Word typing = 20 marks.
- Table on MS Excel with use of formulae = 20 marks.
Candidate can apply the form online on the personal computer or laptop. ESIC Uttarakhand Steno UDC Recruitment is rest as on the date 15th April 2019 after that the link will be disabled. For apply online follow the steps given below:-
- Find the tab “Recruitment” on the official website i.e. esic.nic.in tick on this tab.
- Click “Apply Online for the ESIC Stenographer and UDC UK Jobs “
- Then go to “Click here for New Registration” and fill all the entry of the name, category, mobile no etc
- The Registration number will be sent to the registered Mobile No & Email ID.
- Select the Uttarakhand Region Steno UDC in the portal and enter all the basic and required details in the portal.
- Upload the scanned photograph & signature and make complete the application form.
- Put safe the registration no. for future use.
- Do not forget to take the print out of this application form for future use.
- Just apprehend the possibility of the ESIC UK Jobs as stenographer and UDC.
[icon name=”fighter-jet” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] “Tick the given link here and redirected to the registration page”