|MPCJ Result 2019 (MP Civil Judge Result 2019)
The preliminary result of the written test which was held on 23 February for the posts of 190 Civil Judge at High Court of Madhya Pradesh will be released very soon by its competent authority. Candidates who attended the examination are advised to keep their eyes only on resultlogin.com for the fastest updates of MPCJ Result 2019.
Check Result of Civil Judge Class-II (Entry Level)Download Here
MPCJ 2019 Result – Preliminary Key Answer
The MPCJ Answer Key 2019 is expected to be released within a few days from the date of the examination. The MP HCCJ 2019 Model Key Answer will be published at the official page of the High Court of Madhya Pradesh website. Candidates can download it in the form of the PDF attachment. If you see any mistake/discrepancies in the official key answer, you may file an objection as per the guidelines.
MPCJ Exam Result 2019 – Minimum Qualifying Marks & Selection List
The candidates belonging to the various reserved / unreserved categories will get to see the subject wise / exam wise cut-off marks after the conduction of examination. Those who meet the needed cut off criteria will be shortlisted for MP Civil Judge Recruitment. Then, Finally, Basis of these cut off scores, the merit list of successful candidates will be published.
MP High Court (MPHC) Civil Judge Result 2019
After assessing the candidates completely, the authority will release a full and final version of the MPHC CJ Result 2019. The final evaluation is to be made on the basis of the MP Civil Judge Final Selection List 2019. Candidates are therefore advised to check the MP Civil Judge (CJ) Result 2019 whenever it is uploaded for Pre/Main Exams.
How to Check & Download Result
1. Go to the Important Link section Below.
2. Visit “Click Here” option given in front of the Particular Result.
3. You will see here the list of shortlisted candidates for MPHC Civil Judge Main Written Exam.
4. Candidates can check the status of a result as per their Roll No, Name, and Applied Job Post.
5. If you qualify in prelims (stage-I), then be prepared for the mains (stage-II).
7. Download the MP Civil Judge (PCSJ) Scorecard / Merit List & keep its PDF Copy saved and printed.