BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2019 | Border Security Force HC (Radio Mechanic & Radio Operator) Latest Notification | Total Vacancies – 1072 | Apply online @www.bsf.nic.in\recruitment
BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2019: Border Security Force “सीमा सुरक्षा बल” of India has opened online registrations from 14th May 2019 for latest vacancies of the 1072 posts of Head Constables (Radio Mechanic) & Head Constable (Radio Operator) in the Communication Cadre. Interested Male and Female candidates can check their eligibility for the latest BSF HC (RM) & (RO) Job Openings. Job Seekers who are keen on these Defence Jobs should not miss this unmatched opportunity. Therefore, all the eligible candidates can complete the online application form filling for BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2019 before the last date to apply from the official website-bsf.nic.in. Get familiar with the full advertisement, how to apply, pay scale, eligibility criteria, and selection process details for this BSF Head Constable-RM/RO Bharti notification in the below steps.
Border Security Force will shortlist the candidates for BSF Head Constable vacancy. Candidates must have completed the intermediate (10+2) with PCM from a recognised Board/Institution or ITI with some relative subjects. The candidate who wants Central Govt. Jobs, this is a good chance for them. For appearing in the “बी.एस.एफ. हैड कांस्टेबल भर्ती” you will have to complete the application form. The detailed advertisement of the BSF HC Recruitment for Radio Operator & Radio Mechanic is given below on the page. You can apply online for this BSF Head Constable Recruitment using the direct official link below.
Essential Details of BSF Head Constable RO/RM Recruitment 2019
Applicants can visit www.bsf.nic.in\recruitment to read more in-depth details about this BSF Head Constable Bharti Notification. Here below you can check information on Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Mode of Apply, How to Register etc. By regularly checking Resultlogin.com, you will not miss the chance to get the latest updates of the Border Security Force HC (RO/RM) Non-Gazzated & Non-Ministerial in Group “C”.
BSF HC (RO) HC (RM) 2019 Vacancy Details
According to job notification of Board Security Force Head Constable Bharti, a total of 1072 vacancies are released for the employment in BSF Now, below are the post details:-
- Head Constable (Radio Operator):- 300
- Head Constable (Radio Mechanic):- 772
- Total = 1072
Eligibility Criteria for Seema Suraksha Bal HC RO RM Jobs
- Head Constable (Radio Operator):- Candidate must hold a 60% in the 12th class with subjects PCM (OR) 10th class (Matric) Passed from a recognised Board/Institution with two-year ITI certificate from Radio-TV Electronics/Computer Operator and Programming Assistant/DPCS or General Electronics/Data Entry Operator.
- Head Constable (Radio Mechanic):- Candidate must hold a 60% in the 12th class with subjects PCM (OR) 10th class (Matric) Passed from a recognised Board/Institution with two-year ITI certificate from Radio-TV Electronics/Computer Operator and Programming Assistant/DPCS or Electrician/Fitter/Information Technology/Computer Hardware/Network Technician/Data Entry Operator.
- Physical Fitness:-
Male:- Height- 168 cms, Chest: Should be 80 to 85 Cms (Expandable)
Female:-Height – 157 cms, Weight – According to age and height.
- Gen – 18-25 yrs
- SC/ST – 18-30 yrs
- OBC – 18-28 yrs
- Ex-Servicemen – As per the rules of the BSF.
Check detailed notification for the Age limit & relaxation applicable for reserved category.
For this opportunity of HC – RO/RM in BSF, pay scale will be of Level – 4th Pay Matrix of Rs.25,500 – Rs.81,100/- with all the allowance provided by the Govt of India.
|SC/ST/ Female Candidate||Nil-|
- Selection for BSF Head Constable RM and RO posts will be based on online Written Test, Physical Test.
- Written Test will contain two papers of Border Security Head Constable Recruitment 2019-20.
Phase-I – This phase will be a screening test phase.
- Physics = 40 Q. = 80 Marks, Chemistry = 20 Q. = 40 Marks, Maths = 20 Q. = 40 Marks, English & GK= 20 Q.= 40 Marks.Total = 100 Questions of 200 Marks
- 1/4th is the negative marking for this phase.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks for the next round for both the posts of HC (RM), HC (RO) is General/OBC-38%, SC/ST=33%
- The 20 times of the available post of both the HC post candidates will be selected for the next phase.
Phase-II- This Phase is conducted for the candidates who qualified the OMR based screening test of phase-I. The Physical Efficiency Test will consist- Physical Test- The selected candidates will be invited for the PST/PET and Documentation Test for Male & Female Candidates for this BSF HC Recruitment.
- Male:- 1.6 Km Race in 6.5 Minutes; Long Jump:- 3.65 Mtrs in three chances; High Jump:- 1.2 Mtrs in three chances.
- Note- Ex-Servicemen and BSF serving personnel both are exempted from the Physical Efficiency test.
- Female:- 800 Mtrs Race in 04 Minutes; Long Jump:- 9 Feet in three chances; High Jump:- 3 Feet in three chances.
Phase-III – This round will consist of Descriptive Test of both the posts of HC/RM & HC/RO.
- For Head Constable (RO):- There are two categories of exams in this stage of the BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2019.
(A). Written Test (Descriptive):- This paper will be of the 12th standard of subjects Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English & Gk. This paper will have 150 Marks and have to complete in the 2 Hrs 30 Minutes.
(B). Dictation Test:- 1. Dictation test in English minimum of 100 words of 50 Marks.
2. Paragraph Reading is to check the pronunciation and reading capability of the candidates – This paper is only qualifying in nature.
- Both the papers are compulsory for the candidates because the final selection will be dependent on the marks obtained in these papers.
- The marks will be evaluated in such a manner that 2.5 marks will be deducted for one mistake of a single letter.
- 05 Marks will be deducted for a single word mistake/omission.
- Minimum qualifying marks for General/OBC is 38% marks and 33% for the SC/ST candidates.
For Head Constable(RM):-
- Dictation Test:- The dictation will be of 12th standard of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Logical Reasoning, Electronics Subjects & Mathematics of marks 200 Max. The paper should be completed in the 3 Hrs.
Phase-IV:- Medical Examination– The candidates who are qualified in the all the three phases are invited for the medical test and after passing the medical test they will be finally called for serving the BSF Communication Cadre as Head Constable Radio Mechanic and Operator.
How to apply for BSF Head Constable Vacancy 2019?
- Visit with Border Security Force official URL to search the BSF Head Constable Recruitment- bsf.nic.in\recruitment.
- Look for BSF Head Constable Advertisement Link, click on the same.
- After checking the eligibility, enter the required details to apply.
- Now, click the submit button.
- Make the payment by the Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/BHIM UPI & then Upload documents (if required) for completing registration.
- In the end, The PDF of this successfully submitted application must be printed for the future.
- So Don’t let go this opportunity of the BSF HC Bharti 2019, Fill as soon as possible and grab the chance to take part in the B.S.F. HC Recruitment of 1072 Posts.