Sikkim GDMO Recruitment 2019| SPSC GDMO (Junior Grade) Vacancy | Sikkim General Duty Medical Officer Post Recruitment Notification |Total Vacancies – 34 |Apply online @spscskm.gov.in
Sikkim GDMO Recruitment 2019 for GDMO: Sikkim Public Service Commission has opened online registrations from 1st May 2019 for latest vacancies of the 34 posts of General Duty Medical Officer (Junior Grade) in the Sikkim State Health Sevice. Interested candidates can check their eligibility for the latest SPSC GDMO Job Openings. Job Seekers who are keen on these Sikkim Jobs should not miss this unmatched opportunity. Therefore, all the eligible candidates can complete the online application form filling for Sikkim G.D. Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 before the last date to apply from the official website- spscskm.gov.in Get familiar with the full advertisement, how to apply, pay scale, eligibility criteria, and selection process details for this SPSC GDMO notification in the below steps.
Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) will shortlist the candidates for Sikkim GDMO (Junior Grade) vacancy. Candidates must have completed Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery from a recognized university. Should have completed a rotatory internship of one year from a recognized institute and registered with Medical Council of India or Medical Council of any State. The candidate who wants State Govt. Jobs, this is a good chance for them. For appearing in you will have to complete the application form. The detailed advertisement of the Sikkim GDMO Recruitment is given below on the page. You can apply online for this SPSC General Duty MO Recruitment using the direct official link below.
Essential Details of General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
Applicants can visit www.spscskm.gov.in to read more in-depth details about this Sikkim GDMO Notification. Here below you can check information on Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Mode of Apply, How to Register etc. By regularly checking Resultlogin.com, you will not miss the chance to get the latest updates of the Sikkim SPSC General Duty Medical Officer.
After closing date of the application of the online form of the SPSC GDMO Recruitment Sikkim PSC will observe the forms and if any irregularity and error found in the form then the form of the candidate will be rejected and then SPSC will dispatch the Rejection List of the forms on the official website of the Commission.
Sikkim PSC 2019 Vacancy Details
According to job notification of Sikkim Public Service Commission, a total of 34 vacancies are released for the employment in Sikkim Health Service in the Sikkim State.
Eligibility Criteria for Sikkim GDMO Jobs
- Aspirants should have the degree of Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery from a recognized university. They Should have completed a rotatory internship of one year from a recognized institute and registered with Medical Council of India or Medical Council of any State.
- Candidate Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages and they Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
- Contender should have attained the age of 21 years, but should not have exceeded 50 years as on 30/04/2019, in terms of Notification No: 154/GEN/DOP, dated: 05.12.2018.
Check detailed notification for the Age limit & relaxation applicable for reserved category.
- For this opportunity of Sikkim GDMO (Junior Grade) Recruitment, the pay scale will basis in Level 15 of the Pay Matrix in the Sikkim State Health Service under H.C, H.S & F.W Department.
- Candidates have to pay 150/- for applying on the Sikkim GDMO Recruitment 2019.
- Selection for General Duty Medical Officer (Junior Grade) posts will be based on Written Test, Interview Test.
- The GDMO Syllabus for the Sikkim GDMO Recruitment will be the right key to clear the exam.
How to apply for Sikkim SPSC GDMO Vacancy 2019?
- Visit with Sikkim Public Service Commission official URL to search the General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment- spscskm.gov.in.
- Look for SPSC Sikkim GDMO Advertisement Link, click on the same.
- After checking the eligibility, enter the required details to apply.
- Now, click the submit button.
- Make the payment by the Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking & then Upload documents (if required) for completing registration.
- In the end, The PDF of this successfully submitted application must be printed for the future.
- So Don’t let go this opportunity of the SPSC GDMO REcruitment 2019, Fill as soon as possible and grab the chance to take part in the Sikkim GDMO Recruitment of 34 Posts.