|KSP Sub-Inspector (SI) Result 2019
Finally, the Karnataka State Police Department is all set to announce the KSP SI Result 2018 (HK/NHK) on the official portal rec18.ksp-online.in. The Karnataka Police candidates, who are waiting for Karnataka KSP Sub-Inspector Results 2018 shall be able to check results using their Application ID, Date of birth as Login Details.
List of Eligible Candidates for PSI (Civil) Interview/Viva-Voice
KSP SI Results 2019 – Written Test Key Answer
On the official page, aspirants shall be able to find the PDF Attachment for KSP SI Exam Answer Key. The available solutions of exam paper can be in the different set as per the subjects & topics came in recruitment test. The candidate can carefully watch at the correct answers from this provisional key answer solution and can challenge against it if there is any error/discrepancy.
KSP PSI | RSI Result 2019 – Cut off Marks & Selection List
The KAR SI cut-off lists for Karnataka-Hyderabad Region released by the KSP Recruitment Department would be closely monitored by the candidates as even a marginal dip in the required cut off marks can change the options available. The officials have declared that there will be minimum qualifying marks as per the various categories of applicants and using which the final selection list will be published.
Karnataka State Police Sub Inspector (SI) Result 2019 (HK – NHK Posts)
KSP has decided to share the candidates’ marks list/scorecard for preliminary, main, physical tests (ET/PST) at the KSP Website. Candidates can check their performance in KSP Sub-Inspector (SI) Result using the available search options at the website.
How to Check & Download Result
1. Go to the Important Link section Below.
2. Visit “Click Here” Option Given in front of the Particular Result.
3. Please Enter your Application Number, Date of Birth and Click on Login.
4. Now, You can check the KSP SI (CAR/DAR) Selection List / Written Test Date & Venue etc.
5. Check the scoring marks and other required information.
6. If you have got selected then be prepared for the written examination.
7. Download the result & keep its PDF Copy saved & printed.