|KSISF Result 2019
Karnataka State Police (KSP) is likely to release the Police Constable (PC) & Sub Inspector (SI) Examination Results for Written / PET Tests soon on its official website. These exams were conducted after the issuance of KSISF Admit Card 2018-2019. Now, the results updates are expected to be declared for the Karnataka State Industrial Security Force on its official recruitment link – rec18.ksp-online.in.
The candidates who had appeared for these Constable or SI Exams can check their result once this is released & notified by the KSISF Authority.
KSISF 2019 Result – KSISF Written Exam Answer Key
The answer key of KSISF Police Constable &Sub-Inspector Exam will remove half of the anxiety. It won’t give the overall KSISF Constable 2019 Result Information but can help greater to know the correct & incorrect answers to the KSISF question paper. Participated candidates can raise objections/disputes against the officially released key answers if they have any doubt or dissatisfaction.
KSISF Exam Result 2019- KSISF Cut off / Select List
According to the cut off list in KSISF 2018-2019 Recruitment, the final selection list will be published for Constables as well as Sub-Inspectors. The candidate who secures the minimum qualifying scores shall be considered for the next stage of the exam (if any).
Karnataka State Industrial Security Force Result 2019
A result viewer can use his/her Registration number / Login ID, Date of Birth / Password etc. to check KSISF Result for Written / Physical, Medical etc. Exams. Based on their final results, a final merit/selection list will be out and uploaded on the KSISF Website.
1. Go to the Important Link section Below.
2. Visit “Click Here” Option Given in front of the Particular Result.
3. Please Enter your Application Number, Date of Birth and Click on Login.
4. Now, You can check the KSISF Selection List / Written Test Date & Venue etc.
5. Check the scoring marks and other required information.
6. If you have got selected then be prepared for the written examination.
7. Download the result & keep its PDF Copy saved & printed.