About ESIC Kerala 64 Posts Notification 2019: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation promulgates recruitment notification for Steno & UDC Posts for Kerala State. Candidates need to read the advertisement in order to appear in the examinations for the Kerala Region for the vacancy of 64 on the posts of Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk. Interested & ambitious job seekers can apply through the application form for the ESIC Kerala Steno UDC Recruitment 2019 according to their eligibility. ESIC will accept the online application form by entering all the required documents such as the academics data, Photographs, Signature etc. Absolute Advertisement details of the Kerala ESIC Vacancy which has to be kept in mind while filling the application are given below.
ESIC Kerala Steno UDC Recruitment 2019
- UDC – 61
- Stenographer – 03
- 12th Class Passed (HSC) or Equivalent from a Recognized Board.
- A speed of 80 words per minutes for Stenography in Hindi/English.
- Computer Knowledge in MS. Office and managing database.
- Degree in graduation from a Recognized University or Equivalent.
- Working Knowledge of Computer i.e. MS. Office/Databases.
- The Citizen of India/Nepal/Bhutan/Tibetan Refugee who shifted to India before 1962 with an intent to settle in India on permanent basis.
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Candidate’s age must be between 18 to 27 Years.
- SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen candidates enjoy the age relaxation as per the reservation policy.
- Please go to the Official advertisement which is available here.
After the central pay commission i.e 7th Pay commission the entry pay is Rs. 25,500 /- that replaces the old 6th Pay commission which was 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
- For General: 500/- (Five Hundred Rupees Only)
- For SC/ST/PWD/Departmental/Female/Ex-Servicemen: 250 /- (Two Hundred and Fifty Rupees Only)
Note: A candidate will have to pay the necessary bank transaction charges too (if any).
ESIC Kerala Steno UDC Recruitment has two posts and both have different Tests.
There are two phases in the ESIC Kerala Stenographer exam in which there are a total of three exams will be organized which are summarised as follows
- Phase I: The Written (Main) Test will be conducted for 200 marks. There are 200 questions available in phase I of subjects Reasoning, English, General Awareness.
- 0.25 is the negative marking for an incorrect answer.
- There will be 10 times candidates shortlisted for the Phase II exam.
- Phase II: After completing Phase I, Phase II Exam will be held at the appointed exam centers.
- There are two sections in Phase II of Kerala ESIC Stenographer examination.
- (A) Computer Skill Test will have 50 marks of MS Word, Excel, Slide Formation in PowerPoint (qualifying in nature.)
- (B) The second test is of the stenography Typing test is 80 words per 10 minutes (for VH candidates the time is 85 minutes in English, 95 minutes in Hindi).
- This phase has 200 marks exam of four subjects with a duration of 1 hour.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for Phase-II in the ratio of 1:10
- 200 questions exam having four subjects i.e English, Reasoning, Aptitude, General Awareness.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for Phase-III in the ratio of 1:5
The Phase II obtained marks will be considered for final selection.
- Preparation of 02 powerpoint slides.
- MS Word typing and table on MS Excel.
Kerala ESIC jobs for Steno and UDC application forms are filling starts from March 16th, 2019 to 15 April 2019. To apply for Kerala UDC & Steno Vacancies, here’s the process as follows:-
- Tick the button on the Apply Online has given below.
- Enter all the basic educational qualification details in the portal.
- Complete form filling process with uploading photograph & signature.
- A Registration number will be sent to you through the registered Email ID & Mobile No.
- Do not forget to take a print out of ESIC Kerala UDC Steno Job Application Form.