Karnataka Police (KSP) Result 2019: Karnataka State Police Recruitment Board (KSP) is planning to announce the result of the Karnataka Armed and Civil Police Constable Post. The KSP has successfully conducted the Civil Police Constable (CPC) Exam for Men and Women on 17th November 2019. The candidates who appeared in the exam are looking forward to downloading their results. Important Details of KSP Civil Police Constable (CPC) Result, KSP Armed Police Constable (APC) Result 2019, KSP APC CPC Cut off Marks, Karnataka Police Constable Selection List, and KSP Constable HK/NHK Answer Key are given below.
KSP Result 2019 – Download Karnataka Police APC CPC Answer Key, Cut Off Marks
According to KSP Notification, 2113 & 1013 seats are vacant for the Civil & Armed Police Constable. Both Men and Women candidates will check KSP Results with the help of Application Number. The Karnataka State Police will shortlist the candidates for KSPadm Police Constable (APC & CPC) HK & NHK Recruitment.
KSP Result @rec19.ksp-online.in
- Candidates should have passed 10th and 12th class.
- Other education qualification details go to the official notification.
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 and Maximum 25 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019KSP APC CPC Constable Jobs Notification 2019
KSP Constable Civil Constable, CAR/DAR Constable Jobs 2019 Apply Online 3026 Post
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 26 September 2019.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 17 October 2019.
- Last Date for submission of Application Fees through Post Office: 19 October 2019.
- For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 250/-
- For SC, ST, CAT-01 & Tribal candidates application fee Rs. 100/-
- Other fee details go to the official notification.
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
|How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Karnataka.
- Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 26 September 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, ET-PST, Medical Test and Interview.
- Other selection process details go to the official notification.
|Notification / Advertisement
There is the full notification for Karnataka State Police – Civil Constable, CAR/DAR Constable Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
For Karnataka State Police – Civil Police Constable, CAR/DAR Constable Apply Online or New Registration from here
Answer Key / Result
For Karnataka State Police – Civil Constable, CAR/DAR Constable you can take a print out of your Admit Card | Answer Key or Result from here
- APC Answer Key
Series A Series B Series C Series D Series E
- CPC Answer Key – To Be uploaded