|HPSC Naib Tehsildar Result 2019
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) to declare the written exam results for Nayab Tehsildars. The HPSC Tehsildar Result will be declared on the basis of the Written Examination held at various exam centres. Candidates may check the HPSC Naib Tehsildar Result news of Haryana PSC recruitment through news web, social media channels (Facebook, What’s ap, Twitter) etc. In order to get their results, participants may require to have the Job Application No / Roll Number, Password etc. as login inputs.
HPSC Naib Tehsildar 2019 Result – Exam Key Answer
The written test conducted for Tehsildar Posts is wrapped up after the announcement of its provisional answer key. Participated candidates are advised to carefully check the correct & incorrect answers of Tehsildar question paper and if they have any objection/dispute then they can raise a challenge against the official answer key.
Answer Keys Naib Tehsildar Exam – held on 26.05.2019
Announcement for the posts of Naib Tehsildar Examination
HPSC Nayab Tehsildar Exam Result 2019 – Cut off Marks / Merit List
The category wise minimum cut off percentage (%age) marks list for General, BC, SC & ST will be represented by Haryana PSC. The candidates securing min. qualifying marks shall get considered for the merit list/selection list.
Haryana PSC Naib Tehsildar Result 2019
After all these processes for Tehsildar Recruitment, the result of HPSC (Tehsildar) will be notified on the HPSC Website. Hence, Candidates using their roll number & admit card details can search the results updates in the list of shortlisted candidates.
How to Check & Download Result
1. Go to the Important Link section Below.
2. Visit “Click Here” option given in front of the Particular Result.
3. You will see here the list of shortlisted candidates for Interview.
4. Candidates can check the status of a result as per their Roll No, Name, and Applied Job Post.
5. If you are shortlisted then be prepared for the Document Verification/Interview Test.
7. Download the HPSC Tehsildar Scorecard / Merit List & keep its PDF Copy saved and printed.