ESIC Gujarat Steno UDC recruitment is called by Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) for the Gujarat region. Job seekers who come under the eligibility of the Gujarat ESIC vacancy of the Stenographer and Upper Divisional Clerks may apply the application form for this recruitment.
All the candidates will go through the official notification of the ESIC Gujarat Jobs. All the details regarding post, qualifications, experience, payment process, last date etc. are available on this page. You can also download the pdf file of the official notification which link is given below:-
ESIC Gujarat Steno UDC Recruitment 2019
- UDC –143
- Stenographer – 04
- High Secondary Class (HSC) pass OR Equivalent from a Recognized Board.
- Computer knowledge and skills of Office suites and handling the database.
- Stenography typing test of a speed of 80 words per minute in Hindi/English.
- A degree from a recognized University.
- Working Knowledge of Computer in M.S. Office and knowledge of the Databases.
Note: All contenders are advised that they can apply form only if they have completed the desired eligibility criteria before the closing date i.e. 15th April 2019.
- The Citizen of India
- Nepal or Bhutan or Tibetan Refugee who shifted to India before 1962 with an intent to settle in India on a permanent basis.
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
The age for the ESIC Gujarat Steno UDC Recruitment is as follows:-
- Candidate’s age must be between 18 to 27 Years as on 15th April 2019.
- SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen candidates are eligible for the age relaxation as per the reservation policy.
Revised pay as per 7th CPC for the post is Level-4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) with Entry Pay Rs 25,500/-, replaced against Pay Band Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/- of 6th Central Pay Commission.
- SC/ST/PWD/Departmental/Female/Ex-Servicemen = Rs.250/-
- All other category = Rs.500/-
Note: You have to pay all the extra charges( if any) imposed by the bank.
- ESIC Gujarat Steno UDC Recruitment have two designations and both have different selection criteria.
- Two phases available in the ESIC Gujarat region Stenographer vacancy.
|Name of Subject||Questions||Marks||Time|
|General Awareness||50||50||25 Minutes|
- 0.25 will be charged for one wrong answer.
- The Candidates have been shortlisted in the ratio of 1:10 for the next stage for the Gujarat ESIC recruitment.
- Phase II has two sections of ESIC Gujarat Stenographer examination.
- (A) MS Word, Excel & Slide creation, in PowerPoint= 50 Marks (This exam is only a qualifying exam).
- (B)Stenography Typing test of 80 words per 10 minutes (for Visually Handicapped candidates = 85 minutes in English, 95 minutes in Hindi).
Phase I (Prelims)
1 General Awareness= 25 Qs.
2. English = 25 Qs.
3. Reasoning Ability = 25 Qs.
4. Quantitative Aptitude = 25 Qs.
- Each subject has 50 marks of weight a total of 200 marks in the duration of 01 hours.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for Phase-II in the ratio of 1:10
Phase II(Main Examination)
1 General Awareness = 50 Marks
2. English =50 Marks
3. Reasoning Ability = 50 Marks
4. Quantitative Aptitude = 50 Marks
- Every subject has 50 questions.
- A total of 200 questions of 200 marks and exam is of a duration of 2 hrs.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for Phase-III in the ratio of 1:5
[icon name=”arrow-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] The final selection in the Gujarat ESI corporation as Upper Divisional Clerk you have to secure the marks as maximum as he/she can because the selection in the ESIC is based upon the performance in phase II.
Phase III: Computer Skill Test (Qualifying in Nature)
- Two slides in the powerpoint = 10 marks.
- MS Word typing = 20 marks.
- Table on MS Excel with use of formulae = 20 marks.
Candidate can appear in the recruitment of one region/state in ESIC. The candidate has to choose the region according to his/her suitability. Because he/she will eligible for one state or region only, this is instructed by the ESIC in its official notification of ESIC Gujarat Steno UDC Recruitment.
- Search “Apply Online” for recruitment to the stenographer and upper divisional clerks on the official website i.e. esic.nic.in.
- Click on the tab “Click here for Registration” for ESIC Gujarat Region Steno UDC Recruitment and fill all the entry of the name, category, mobile no etc.
- The provisional registration number and password will be delivered to the registered Mobile No & Email ID.
- Save the page and go to the next page by filling all the details of the application form and upload scanned photograph & signature.
- Candidates can see the preview of the filled form by clicking on the preview button.
- Modify the details of the application form if required.
- Finally, submit the application form if all the details are correct by clicking ” Final Submit”
- Go to the “Payment” at the last stage of form filling.
- Make the payment according to your category.
- Keep safe that registration no. of the application form for future use.
- Don’t let go away the chance to fill the form and grab the chance of the ESIC Gujarat Jobs as stenographer and UDC.
[icon name=”fighter-jet” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] “Do click on this tab and fill the form”