The recruitment board of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has put out a notification of Stenographers and Upper Divisional Clerks. ESIC recently declare the ESIC vacancy for many states. ESIC Goa Steno UDC recruitment is one of them. Desired and eligible candidates may apply the application for the ESIC Recruitment for the Goa region. All details related to the recruitment are available on this page.
The candidates will offer the job in the Goa Regional Office after selection in the recruitment. ESIC is an autonomous body which is authorized by the Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt of India. ESIC have their regional offices in every state. All applicants who have the eligibility for the Goa ESIC Recruitment 2019 may appear in the recruitment.
ESIC Goa Steno UDC Recruitment 2019
- UDC –08
- Stenographer – 01
- High Secondary Class (HSC) pass OR Equivalent from a Recognized Board.
- Computer knowledge and skills of Office suites and handling the database.
- Stenography typing test of a speed of 80 words per minute in Hindi/English.
- A degree from a recognized University.
- Working Knowledge of Computer in M.S. Office and knowledge of the Databases.
Note: All applicants are advised by the reference of the official notification that they can apply form only if they have completed the desired eligibility criteria before the closing date i.e. 15th April 2019.
- The Citizen of India or Nepal or Bhutan or Tibetan Refugee who shifted to India before 1962 with an intent to settle in India on a permanent basis.
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
The age for the ESIC Goa Steno UDC Recruitment is as follows:-
- Candidate’s age must be between 18 to 27 Years as on 15th April 2019.
- SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen candidates are eligible for the age relaxation as per the reservation policy.
Entry Pay Rs. 25500/-, as per the 7th pay commission it is replaced against Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- of 6th Central Pay Commission.
|All other categories||500/-|
Note: You have to pay all the extra charges( if any) imposed by the bank.
ESIC Goa Steno UDC Recruitment have two designations and both have different selection criteria.
Two phases available in the ESIC Goa region Stenographer vacancy.
|Name of Subject||Questions||Marks||Time|
|General Awareness||50||50||25 Minutes|
- One wrong answer will be charged 0.25 negative marking.
- The Candidates have been shortlisted in the ratio of 1:10 for next round for the Goa ESIC recruitment.
- Phase II has two sections of ESIC Goa Stenographer examination.
- (A) MS Word, Excel & Slide creation, in PowerPoint= 50 Marks (This exam is only a qualifying exam).
- (B)Stenography Typing test of 80 words per 10 minutes (for Visually Handicapped candidates = 85 minutes in English, 95 minutes in Hindi).
Phase I (Prelims)
1 General Awareness
3. Reasoning Ability
4. Quantitative Aptitude
- Each subject has 50 marks of weight a total of 200 marks in the duration of 01 hours.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for Phase-II in the ratio of 1:10
Phase II(Main Examination)
1 General Awareness = 50 Marks
2. English =50 Marks
3. Reasoning Ability = 50 Marks
4. Quantitative Aptitude = 50 Marks
- A total of 200 questions exam of a duration of 2 hrs.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for Phase-III in the ratio of 1:5
[icon name=”arrow-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] For the final selection in the Goa ESI corporation as Upper Divisional Clerk you have to get the marks as maximum as he/she can because the performance in phase II is the key to success.
Phase III: Computer Skill Test (Qualifying in Nature)
- Two slides in the powerpoint = 10 marks.
- MS Word typing = 20 marks.
- Table on MS Excel with use of formulae = 20 marks.
As ESIC is recruiting for many states but this is strictly noted in the official notification that no candidates can fill the form of the ESIC from multiple state or region. The candidates may apply for only a single region. Candidate can apply only through online mode, no other mode application will be accepted. ESIC Goa Steno UDC Recruitment is available on the official portal of the ESIC. The complete method of applying the online form is given below:
- Search “Recruitment” tab on the official website i.e. esic.nic.in.
- Tick Apply Online for ESIC Goa Region Steno UDC Recruitment in the portal and make all entry fill in all the basic and required details in the portal.
- Click on the tab “Click here for New Registration” and fill all the entry of the name, category, mobile no etc.
- The Registration number will be delivered to the registered Mobile No & Email ID.
- Go on the bottom of the application form by filling all the personal credential like uploading scanned photograph & signature.
- Reserve that registration no. and remember to take the print out of this application form for future use.
- Just fill the form and grab the chance of the ESIC Goa Jobs as stenographer and UDC.
[icon name=”fighter-jet” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] “Just skip all this prolonged process and just tick on button given the link here”