This month, eligible candidates will be able to apply for UP PCS Recruitment 2019. The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission recruits candidates for UP Combined state/upper subordinate services after conducting Preliminary, Main, and Interview Examinations.
You will get details about UPPSC PCS Online Application Form 2019 Start Date & Last Date in this article. Aspirants who are planning to work in U.P. Provincial Civil services (PCS) must register against the UPPSC PCS 2019 Notification.
Candidates can check for the Eligibility, Application Fee, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Admit Card and Result Details at this one page. Every year, UPPSC releases PCS Online Form for the interested applicants.
The official advertisement for UP PCS 2019 is read by lakhs of job aspirants who are looking for a state government job. For the job applications, Apply online process for various UPPSC PCS vacancies is made available for PCS General Recruitment/physically handicapped-backlog/special recruitment.
Candidates who successfully deposit the requisite registration fee on or before the last date can appear in UP PCS 2019 Pre/Main Exams. List of all important dates is provided here for UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2019.
UP PCS Recruitment 2019 | uppsc.up.nic.in
The Uttar Pradesh PCS has a checklist of various posts that comes under UP Provincial Civil services Recruitment. Before diving into the recruitment process, I would suggest you check this list here:
- Accounts Officer (Nagar Vikas)
- Accounts Officer (Local Bodies)
- Additional District Development Officer (Social Welfare)
- Area Rationing Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer (Treasury)
- Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Tax)
- Assistant Commissioner Industries
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-1)
- Assistant Director of Industries (Marketing)
- Assistant Employment Officer
- Assistant Labour Commissioner
- Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
- Assistant Registrar (Cooperative)
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer
- Block Development Officer
- Cane Inspector and Assistant Sugar Commissioner
- Commercial Tax Officer
- Deputy Collector
- Deputy Secretary (Housing and Urban Planning)
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Designated Officer
- District Administrative Officer
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)
- District Backward Welfare Officer
- District Basic Education Officer/Associate DIOS
- District Cane Officer
- District Commandant Home guards
- District Food Marketing Officer
- District Handicapped Welfare Officer
- District Horticulture Officer
- District Horticulture Officer Grade-1 and Superintendent Govt. Garden
- District Horticulture Officer Grade-2
- District Minority Welfare Officer
- District Panchayat Raj Officer
- District Probation Officer
- District Programme Officer
- District Social Welfare Officer
- District Supply Officer Grade-2
- District Youth Welfare and Pradeshik Vikas Dal Officer & other equivalent Administrative Posts.
- Executive Officer Grade-I / Assistant Nagar Ayukta
- Executive Officer (Nagar Vikas)
- Executive Officer (Panchayati Raj)
- Manager Credit (Small Industries)
- Manager Marketing and Economic Survey (Small Industries)
- Naib Tehsildar, District Saving Officer
- Passenger/Goods Tax Officer
- Regional Employment Officer
- Senior Lecturer DIET
- Statistical Officer
- Sub Registrar
- Superintendent Jail
- Treasury Officer/Accounts Officer (Treasury)
- U.P. Agriculture Service Group-”B” (Development Branch)
As soon as UPPSC announces the online recruitment, candidates can start marking the registrations through official website uppsc.up.nic.in. Ensure to submit the UP PCS Recruitment 2019 Application before the acceptance date. For Online Form, you can check the direct link here.
UPPSC PCS 2019 Notification: Important Dates
|Apply Online Start||March 2019||Sept 2019|
|Apply Online Ends||April 2019||Oct 2019|
|Admit Card Dates||May/June 2019||Nov 2019|
|Written Exam Dates||June 2019||Dec 2019|
|Result Dates||August 2019||Feb 2020|
Before applying, aspirants should be well aware of the current eligibility criteria prescribed for UPPSC PCS Posts. And here are the details to all of them:-
The applied candidate must be a citizen of India as well as he/she should hold the domicile of Uttar Pradesh State.
In general, candidates must have completed the bachelor level degree from a recognized university. However, for some posts, the educational criteria could be changed and that will be updated here after the publishment of official advertisement for this year.
- The applicant’s age must be between 21 years and 40 years.
- Age relaxation in the upper age will be provided to the reserved category.
|Category||Amount of Fee|
|OBC & SC/ST||65/-|
- Preliminary (Ist Stage)
- Main (IInd Stage)
- Interview Test (Viva-Voice)
Choosing the right set of study material is the biggest challenge of a PCS candidate. But no worries as here you can download the latest UP PCS Syllabus for 2019 for prelims and main tests.
Uttar Pradesh PSC will update about the PCS Preliminary & Main Exam Dates 2019 soon through the official recruitment notice. Applicants can stay updated with us at Resultlogin.com for the exact examination dates.
The Exam Admit Card for UP PCS 2019 will be released at the official website of UPPSC. Candidates will get the intimation through SMS/Email before the examination dates.
The list of shortlisted candidates for prelims & main will be publicized separately after the conduction of recruitment tests. Candidates who will be qualifying the preliminary (Step-I) will be able to apply for UP PCS Main Notification 2019.
- Visit uppsc.up.nic.in website or use the direct link below.
- If you choose the direct link, simply provide UP PCS Recruitment Application Details.
- Make Payment for a successful registration.
- Note down the Confirmation Number.
- Take print out of application form, online receipt of payment etc.