Congratulations, Job seekers Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission, Lucknow is calling General recruitment (Competitive Examination) for the post of the Homeopathic Pharmacist (Bhesijik) under the advertisement no.02-Exam/2019 in the state hospitals and medical colleges. Now you can apply the form for this post and grab the chance to get the job in the UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist Recruitment 2019.
This recruitment is carried out in the controlling of the Uttar Pradesh Homoeopathy Director, Lucknow on the 420 vacant posts of Pharmacist in the Homoeopathy in the Hospitals and Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. Interested aspirants can apply online through the official portal. Candidates check their eligibility for this recruitment and register with their name and all other required credentials. This recruitment is invited for the 420 posts which are divided into 8 posts for the state medical colleges and 412 are for the state hospitals.
UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist Recruitment 2019
Homoeopath and Ayurved are two different streams. Homeopathy is the stream in which competition is very low because most of the students want to go in the Allopathy stream. The scope of these two branches of the medical field is very vast in the future. So Students who have a diploma of Pharmacist in Homoeopath of the duration of 2 years after intermediate class with PCB or PCM.
UP Homeopathic Pharmacist Notification Details 2o19
Uttar Pradesh SSSC brought to you the chance to make the carrier in the medical field. If you have completed the Intermediate from science with maths or Biology then yes you are on the right page just read the full article and grab the opportunity to take the job in UP Govt. hospitals and in Medical Colleges.
- The candidate should complete the 12th standard (Intermediate) with the science with mathematics or biology or equivalent exam from recognized institution by UP Govt.
- Homeopathic Pharmacist diploma of two years from an institution-affiliated by the government and candidates should have the teaching certificate of 3 months duration.
- The diploma of Pharmacist must be registered in the Uttar Pradesh Homoeopathic Medicine Board.
- Citizen of India.
- Age must be between 21 to 40 years by 01 July 2019.
The relaxation in the age will be given according to the reservation policy
- Homeopathic Pharmacist (Bhesijik) (In-state Homeopathic clinics) – 412 vacancies.
- Homeopathic Pharmacist (Bhesijik) (In the State Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital) – 08 vacancies.
- Salary Pay Band is 29200-92300/- (Level-5) in the Grade-Pay of 2800/-
All candidates have to pay the fee through credit card /debit card /net banking / SBI E-challan only.
- Gen.- 185/-
- OBC- 185/-
- SC- 165/-
- ST – 165/-
- PH- 25/-
- UPSSSC will arrange the written exam, the exam may be online or offline. The exam is to be carried out through online or offline this decision is taken by the commission.
- The officials can take the exam into two rounds i.e Preliminary and Mains viewing the strength of the applied forms with respect to the available posts, this is all upon the commission.
- Contenders have to pass the written exam then he/she will be eligible for the UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist vacancy2019.
- The Uttar Pradesh SSSC will select the candidate on the basis of the marks obtained in the written exam, Age, Educational qualification, Excellence of the candidates.
- Candidates should read all the instruction given in the official notification of theUPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist vacancy before filling the form.
- On the registration page, you should make the entry of all the essential information such as name, father’s name, address, email id, mobile no.etc.
- A registration no.will be shown in the page after entering the verification code and 11 digits registration no.is provided, keep it safe.
- You can modify the application form by 25 March 2019.
- The modification cannot be done in Mobile no., Email id, Category, Adhaar no.
- The application form through the online portal is applicable only no other mode of fill the form is acceptable by the commission.
- Do not forget to take print out of the application form of UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist vacancy and keep it for future reference.