Applications for Community coordinator, Project Manager, Manager (Procurement, Social Development, Community Finance,Micro Finance, Communication, Monitoring & Evaluation, Non Farm & Micro Enterprise, Health & Nutrition, Livelihoods (Farm), Livestock, HR & A,Finance, District Project Manager, Manager Institution Building & Capacity Building, Assistant Finance Manager,Project Manager- Business Development (Non-Farm), Project Manager- Database Management, Project Manager – HNS Capacity Building & Enterprise Development, Project Manager- Alternate Banking, Project Manager- Social Safeguard,Project Manager- Marketing & Innovation, Project Manager- Documentation & External Relation, Project Manager- Micro Insurance), Cashier,Project Associate, IT Associate, Accountant (SPMU), Office Assistant (SPMU), Office Assistant, Area Coordinator,Accountant (Block Level), Livelihoods Specialist, Block Project Manager and for many more post have been invited under JEEViKA mission in Bihar BRLPS Jeevika Recruitment 2019 or under BRLPS (Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society), SRLM (State Rural Livelihood Mission) to bring smile to the faces of poor in Bihar.
All relevant categories are kept under State project manager unit positions, District project coordination unit position, block position implementation unit positions. BRLPS is an autonomous society under Rural development deptt., the government of Bihar having a mission to scale up the Jeevika model in all 534 blocks of 38 districts in Bihar under NRLM (National Rural Livelihood Mission).
BRLP provide a very good opportunity for job seekers either they are fresher or experienced. BRLPS has released application form for the available posts in Bihar BRLPS Jeevika Recruitment & other vacancies under JEEViKA mission for 2019-20 in Bihar(Patna) to enhance the level of poor villages in Bihar.
Candidates who are willing to apply either they are graduates(Bachelors), postgraduates(Masters), or 12th passed, there are many chances to get selected as there are 3409 vacancies for various posts like area/community coordinator, BRLP Accountant, Trainee, BRLPS Manager, Assistant & Bihar Rural Cashier in Jeevika, and many other posts.
Bihar BRLPS Jeevika Recruitment | Accountant & Co-ordinator Vacancy
- Community coordinator-1882
- Office assistant -306
- Area coordinator-474
- Livelihoods specialist-271
- Block project manager -23
- Training officer-22
- Manager-Non Farm & Microenterprise-20
- Please read the complete details given below in PDF format to get vacancies details for various posts.
- For Bihar BRLPS Jeevika Recruitment, the educational qualifications of the candidates would be considered as approved by the AICTE / MHRD / respective states, Persons serving state govt. officials are encouraged to apply online. Relevant deputation Norms / BRLPS policy will be applicable to them.
- Candidates having experience with registered public and private organization, registered NGOs/societies, govt. institutions will only be considered.
BRLPS Apply online for Community/Area Coordinator, Manager, Assistant, Accountant & Cashier for 3409 posts
- For General/EBC/BC/Unreserved category: 500/- (Five Hundred Rupees Only)
- For SC/ST/PH: 200/- (Two Hundred Rupees Only)
Note: Reservation facility would be applicable only to the candidates having Bihar domicile according to information bulletin. A candidate will have to bear the additional bank transaction charges (if any).
- (a) Online examination, which would be bilingual i.e., in both Hindi and English.
- (b) Shortlisted candidates will be called to participating for further stages of recruitment in a phased manner. List of application received, shortlisting applications, dates, and venue of tests for selection would be updated on the website. Candidates are advised to check Resultlogin.com website regularly for various announcements and updated dates.
The online application form for BRLPS Jeevika Co-ordinator has been started for BRLPS 2019 recruitment for various posts. To apply for Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society vacancies under JEEViKA Mission needs to follow the following steps:
- Click on the Apply Link given below.
- visit the website.
- Chooses the position to apply.
- Fills the multi-staged form.
- submits the application.
- Pay fees online.
- Received payment confirmation email.
- On submission application form, candidates are advised to download the PDF or take the printout which contains all the candidates information with a pre-printed unique registration numbers.